Software Testing Certification Questions And Answers
Here we have compiled a list of sample Software Testing certification questions and answers. After going through them, you will feel optimistic to pass the Software Testing certification exam.
- Which of these statements is NOT TRUE about system testing?
- Independent teams often perform system tests.
- Structural tests are performed less than functional tests.
- Bugs and Issues found in functional tests can be expensive to fix.
- You must involve end-users in the system tests.
- Which of the following is NOT TRUE?
- You should always fix incidents.
- Incidents occur when actual and expected results differ.
- You can analyze the incidents to help in improving the test process.
- You can raise an incident against documentation.
- You have performed enough testing when:
- Time runs out
- You achieved the needed confidence level.
- You do not find any more bugs and issues.
- The user will not find any critical bug or issue.
- Which of the following about the incidents is NOT TRUE?
- The authors of the software under test are liable for incident resolution.
- You can raise incidents against user needs.
- Incidents need investigation and correction.
- You raise incidents when actual and expected results differ.
- Which of the following is not a part of unit test standards?
- Equivalence partitioning
- Modified condition or decision coverage
- Syntax testing
- Stress testing
- Which of the following is not observed as a white box technique?
- Path testing
- State transition testing
- Statement testing
- Data flow testing
- We carry out non-functional testing to check:
- None of them
- Option a and b.
- __________ in a test plan indicates when to stop testing.
- Test environment
- Testing objective
- Test completion criteria
- Test strategy
- As a tester, you are not supposed to:
- Prepare data for testing
- Report defects
- Interact with vendors to find the best tool for testing
- Create test cases
- Customers perform __________ testing on their own locations.
- Alpha testing
- Beta testing
- Black box testing
- White-box testing
- Which of the following includes managing changes in many versions of software?
- Product management
- Configuration management
- Test management
- Business management
- What helps the testers to decide which bug they need to fix first?
- Test metrics
- Traceability matrics
Hope you got enough idea about the questions that appear in a Software Testing certification exam. We wish you the best of luck with the exam!
Where To Find The Best QA Software Testing Certificate
QA Training In Chicago offers training and placement services to its candidates. Our sessions are very interactive. Our team of industry-experienced experts and instructors provides exceptional training. You will learn the best practices of the industry along with advanced topics. We love to share knowledge with you.
Through our training, we will guide you about tools access, and technology. It will help in improving your technical standards. You will also engage in workshops, group discussions, and practice lessons.
As a beginner, you must be curious to know and learn more about Software Testers. We are here to help you out. QA Training In Chicago is famous for providing the best QA software testing training certificate. Let us have a look at what QA Training In Chicago has to offer in this certificate training.
QA Software Testing Training
This QA software testing training course is designed by professionals. This course is designed for QA training for beginners. This course will introduce you to basic software testing. You will then learn about advanced topics like:
- Software configuration management
- Creating a test plan
- Test estimations
- Introduction and familiarity with automation testing
- QTP, QC, and other tools
This course helps you to understand the QA software testing life-cycle. We will introduce you to different levels of testing. It will also include manual and automation testing using tools like Maven and Selenium.